Dry your eyes mate

14/11/2012
 

Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. Firstly, sorry for being a bit AWOL as of late but I was on holiday for a week, then I had to go back to school (oh the joys)  & now I should be revising for my mock exams but I'm being bone idle instead. Woah, watch out, we've got a badass over here;D  But in all seriousness, school has taken away my social life once again, not that I had one to begin with, so please bear with me. 

Also, I've jumped on the twitter bandwagon, even though I don't have a clue what I'm doing, so if you lovely chappies wouldn't mind following me here, it would be much appreciated. 

Sorry this wasn't a very interesting post but I do have some more posts coming soon, and well done if you managed to keep your eyes open during this post.

P.S please let me know if you'd be interested in seeing my holiday photos?

10 comments :

  1. I know how you feel; school has stolen my social life too :( Thank you exams -_- xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats such a cute picture, i hope you enjoyed your holidays, i'd love to see photos :) xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that i was concentrating enough on work to stop blogging haha. But nope, blogging always seem to come above work... oops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. id love to see your holiday photos :) and good luck with your exams! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so recognizable! Good luck with your exams! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I reallu like your blog, simple and pretty! And of course we want to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog! I'm a new follower, and hope you can follow back.

    Thanks,
    Gina

    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stacey my sister's always wearing these cheetah boots too <3 I'd love to see your pictures :)

    xx

    http://theneonpk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks so cosy! Your blog posts are so funny, really easy to read love :)

    Just followed

    http://ceeonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx