Lately...

17/09/2013

Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. Somehow we're already in the middle of September which means colder days, darker nights and time to go back to school. I'm still kind of struggling to get back into a routine after two months away but hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon enough and stop feeling so tired. Is anyone else feeling this way at the moment? So lately I've been...

Loving; Soap and Glory's hand food...IT SMELLS SO GOOD
Reading: History, Biology and Psychology textbooks -_-
Listening to: The Lumineers and Nina Nesbitt
Watching: Crabstickz's animal impressions
Painting my nails with: Barry M's "Prickly Pear"
Looking forward to; lazy Sundays in my PJs
Drinking; TEA and lots of it

What have you been .... lately?



6 comments :

  1. drinking tea and lots of it is ALWAYS on my lately lists. And I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend, though it won't be a lazy one for me this time, I have to go to a wedding! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a lovely time at the wedding:D xx

      Delete
  2. It's true, tea is good for the soul. We should all form a tea-sipping blogger club, no joke. ;)
    I'm looking forward to more of spring here, I can't wait for more upcoming celebrations too! Also, would you recommend any songs by The Lumineers? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sounds like a plan;) I love the whole of The Lumineers album but my favourite songs are Ho Hey, Slow it down and Big Parade:) xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely photo and I know I love cold days and a cup of something hot!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful outfit ;))

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx