There's a hole in my soul, can you fill it?

13/10/2013
 
 
 
SHIRT-MY DAD'S | DRESS-PRIMARK | WRIST WATCH- BORN PRETTY* | RING-TOPSHOP VIA EBAY


Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. Just another quick outfit to show you all today, I hope you don't mind. And before you read any further, I just want to apologize for some of the angles of the photos; one of my tripod legs broke so it went a bit wonky but I'm in the process of buying a new one, so hopefully it will be all sorted for my next post.  

The very lovely Lynn from Born Pretty sent me this watch to review, so I best get started. Firstly, I absolutely adore the design, I think it looks really vintage-y with it's big clock face and tortoise shell strap and I've gotten so many compliments for it. The only thing I'm having a bit of trouble with is the strap; it's quite stiff, which isn't necessarily a bad thing as it shows it's good quality and it's obviously new but it's just a little difficult to put on at the moment, but I think it will loosen up after I've worn it for a while. Other then that, it's a perfect little watch that's practical and looks great.

Lynn has also kindly given out a 10% discount code for you guys to use over at Born Pretty, so go check her shop out. The code is: STACEYC10

9 comments :

  1. In love with your watch - so gorgeous! Also loving the check shirt!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your watch! Been looking for something like this for a while :) xo

    alice-lily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shirt and dress surprisingly go nicely together!
    http://victoriajanex.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love plaids! And that watch is gorgeous <3
    a-dmiring.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seriously cannot go wrong with these dressed from primark, i have like four in different colours they are so cheap yet so versatile aswell, both summery and can easily be layered up like this!
    Your blog is adorable, im following :-)

    http://whatjenniferdidnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one, I've literally bought about 6 of them! The only thing is, mine keep shrinking in the wash but hey for a fiver you can't complain. Thank you lovely, I'll check out yours xx

      Delete
  6. that eye ring!!!!!! so amazing! i really wish there was a primark where i lived, because it seems like everyone always gets amazing things form there!
    xoxo
    e
    nine-fortytwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable outfit! So effortless and pretty!
    Cam
    sincerelycam.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx