The Lumineers

01/12/2013
 

Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. On Wednesday I had the pleasure of watching The Lumineers perform live and I can say it was honestly one of the best concerts I've been to. If you have the chance, I really recommend going to see them; they were fantastic. I'm probably going to sound really stupid but I had no idea there was five of them, I always thought it was just Wesley, Jeremiah and Neyla but there is also Stelth and Ben (who played the piano with his feet at one point). Are you a fan on The Lumineers?

3 comments :

  1. aahhh geil. ich beneide
    www.urbanconcourse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! Love this band and great photos!
    http://cladradd.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your so lucky u got to see them i absolutely love them! i followed your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx