Room snippets

05/04/2014
VERY HEAVY PICTURE POST

My room is the place where I spend pretty much 98% of my time (the other 2% is spent either in school or in the kitchen- I live a very thrilling life) and it's took me a while to organise things and get it to be a space that represents me. When these shelves were first built, I hated them; I couldn't arrange things so they looked nice and it just always looked a mess. But after spending hours pouring over the internet at interiors for inspiration and finding cute little things to fill them up with, I began to like them and now I don't think I could be without them. Overall, I think my room is a mixture of vintage/shabby chic, floral, with a hint of pink and a dash of cosiness but with a quite minimalist touch? Does that even work? 

What's your room like? 
P.S. You can learn how to make my bunting here and if you want to know where anything is from, feel free to ask in the comments:)

14 comments :

  1. Awwh your room is so cute! I love your ukelele and collection of company magazines...you sure do love it :) tehe

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is so cute, I love the arrangement of the magazines and books :)

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is lovely. It looks very relaxed, and the shelves are awesome.
    Rubi x
    The Den

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have THE nicest room!
    I love the Ukelele
    It all looks so pretty together!
    My room is SO cluttered right now

    Oh, I have a giveaway at the moment! Would love you to enter. Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so organised! My room, on the contrary, is a mess! LOL
    That old radio looks really cute!
    Also, thanks for checking out my blog, do you want us to follow each other? Let me know! x

    Lilian
    http://honeyinthetea.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room's so cute Stacey!! :-)

    -Roein
    http://thelazyartstudent,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got such a pretty room. My room is a big mess. I love posts like this.
    [Sorry, I'm nosy like that. Haha].
    Love your blog btw. :)
    -Ru

    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your room is pretty much perfect!! The organisation of it all is amazing. I love your owl pillow, I'm a little obsessed with them at the moment. I have a Chocolate Frog box too. Of course the mix works your room is proof :)

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice job you did! It looks great :)
    -Steph
    http://sunberrystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw your room looks so lovely sweetie :) Do you mind if I ask where you got your radio from? It's so pretty hun
    -Jess xx
    http://alittlebitmoony.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! & I'm so sorry, I got it for Christmas a few years back so I don't actually know, but there are some similar style ones here and here

      Delete
  11. Love you room- its so cute! I seriously need more shelves. I've got books everywhere- on a shelf, in drawers, piled on top of my bedside table! Just every where!!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet room! Looks so cosy :)

    Kate xx
    www.prettydressesinthelaundry.com/www

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx