Obsessed with ugly shoes

23/05/2014
T BAR SHOES-AMAZON // SANDALS-PRIMARK // LOAFERS-NEW LOOK

Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. And no your eyes are not deceiving you, I am actually posting two posts in two days; I am on a roll;D Anyway, I have a confession to make: I have a thing for ugly shoes. Now for some of you, these shoes might not even be that bad but these poor babies have been the butt of some some snide looks and cheeky remarks, mainly from my mum and sister who like to refer to them as "old granny shoes".  Ageism aside, I do really love them and find them really easy to style so I can definitely see my collection expanding. What do you think? Ugly shoes yay or nay?  

6 comments :

  1. I think yay they make an outfit stand out more :) love the posts 💕x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally love 'ugly shoes' more than any shoes...:'D

    Cat // Through A Cat's Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the first two! I know what you mean about "ugly" things, I have a pair of boots that are ugly but I just love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boyfriend hates my obsession with Ugly shoes but they're SO much nicer than just a pair of Dolly's!
    I feel like no outfit is complete without a great pair of these!

    Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY, absolutely!! They look so nice, I think nowadays they're on trend and I really like them!! My fav one was the third pair!!
    rebecasite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love these shoes so yay for me, I've been loving the 'ugly' trend and I really want a pair of t-bar shoes :)

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx