Still stuck in that time when we called it love

29/07/2012


Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. I'm sure you've seen lots of these posts lately but if you haven't RedRock are holding a little competition that you can read about here and this is my entry. I decided to make quite a simple & casual look so I wanted to create a small contrast between the girly colours and prints with the black and some studs on the shoes to make it a bit more interesting.  I didn't use any jewellery as I think the dress is quite busy and I didn't want to take any attention off it. What do you think? Or is it not really your style?

8 comments :

  1. love the outfit you've put together, the studied shoes look great. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the cardigan it looks so nice and girly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cardi and black bag/studded pumps combo!

    I've nominated you over on my blog for the "Liebster Award"
    http://geehorsfield.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    check it out and pass along, it's a great idea for new bloggers to start up :D

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this knitted cardigan!
    follwing you now, i hope you'll follow me back (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is super lovely! Really love your sense of style! The shoes and knitted cardi are perfects :)
    Cant wait to see more from you! I am now following
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome items, love that nail polish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that cardigan! So pretty! And that nail varnish looks amazing on, it's one of my favourites x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx