We're just trying to find some meaning, in the things that we believe in

02/08/2012
Denim Shirt; Primark (old), Dress; New Look (old)

Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. Just a simple outfit to show you today, sorry that it's all old stuff so the shops probably don't stock it anymore but I think primark are currently selling similar denim jackets but don't quote me on that:L The only change I've made to this outfit was tights, as it's still a bit chilly here, it's August (where has the year gone?:O) and I'm still wearing tights, c'mon summer, I miss you. 

9 comments :

  1. That dress is the cutest! You look great! The year had gone very quick in my opinion too..
    Eve xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the print on the dress :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely dress with a beautiful print! I miss the summer too, I want the sunshine back <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, i used to have this dress, i used to have this dress! I really don't know why i'm getting so excited? Anywho, I'm a new follower, you can check out and follow my blog if you wish at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com

    Tata, Leah xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit, i really love the floral dress :)
    i followed, can't wait to read more posts from you <3

    hope you have a fab day hun! ~ xx
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, the jean jacket goes well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow this is so beautiful! i totally love it! would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, the denim floral combo is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful outfit I love the dress! and your blog I followed :D
    http://roseetbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx