I'll be there in a heartbeat

12/08/2012

Hello lovelies, hope you are all doing well. I thought that I'd share some photos of my holiday to Turkey last year, since everyone else is jetting off on nice holidays and posting all their lovely pictures and making me extremely jealous:( I still can't believe its been a year already since I went, ahh time goes so fast. I hope these injected a hint of sunshine into your day. Are you going/already been on a nice holiday this year?

In other news; TOM DALEY WON BRONZE, WOO! I think he has made the whole country so proud and he definitely deserves it! (To make things even better, he is from the same town as me;D)

7 comments :

  1. These are great photos! I want to go to Turkey some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are magical <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shoots! like them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIFESTYLE PHOTOS ARE THE BEST...I AM FOLLOWING. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. I'm enjoying browsing through your blog. Hope to hear from you soon and joining. Thanks for your time and God bless.

    best wishes,
    steven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos ^_^

    I was so happy when Tom won Bronze! He seems like such an amazing, lovely guy aswell >__<

    New follower :) x

    http://whativedonetoday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photographs! I wish I were jetting off on a lovely holiday this year but rainy England will have to do! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really should go to Turkey, I think out of everyone I know I'm the only one who hasn't went! Unfortunately, I'm going no where this but fingers crossed for next :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx