What's the complication, it's only conversation

23/08/2012
Barney surrounded by wool which he pulled all around the house:L...

Hey lovelies, hope you're all doing well. A bit of a random post today but I just wanted to say well done to everyone who got their GCSE results today, hope you got the results you wanted! I only did History and Science this year and I predicted myself a  B in History and a C in science but I got 100% in History (A*) and an A in science:DDD I'm so so happy and I hope you're pleased with your results too.

7 comments :

  1. Wow well done you :D A* is pretty darn amazing, as is the A of course :) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done!! your dog is amazingly cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your exams! And your dog looks cute =3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the results! I got some of mine too.

    Love your blog, check out mine?

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow congrats on your results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your dog is absolutely gorgeous aw! Well done by the way, hi I'm a new follower :)
    Elle xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww soo cutee :) I have added your button to my blog, would you do the sameee?? :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx