I confess that I'm only holding on by a thin thin thread

09/09/2012

Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. I can't believe it's September already, (only another month until I see Ed Sheeran:D) so I'm going to do a delayed August favourites, I hope you don't mind. First up is the shoes which I got from new look for just £9.99, I have been wearing them to death as they just go with everything so it's only fair that they get a spot on here. Next is the hoodie which I got from george in asda for just £8, it's so soft on the inside and I just love it. I can't really say anything about the book because I don't want to give anything away but I definitely recommend it. Below is my favourite song at the moment, I love her accent in it:D Hope you're enjoying your weekend.



11 comments :

  1. I love a pair of shoes that go with everything! So jealous that you are seeing Ed Sheeran, he is my future husband :D
    I love Lucy! I can't get Beer Fear out of my head!

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so jealous you're seeing Ed sheeran and that hoodie's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hoody looks so comfy! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really want to go to ed sheeran so jealous, i love Lucy, Beer Fears amazing" xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That book looks so good and so does that hoodie! I love one that are always so soft inside, :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want a cosy Hoodie like that.
    And you're so lucky! I love Ed Sheeran so much! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that book sounds intriguing :) Love the cosy hoodie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard so much about this book... I think it's time i read it! Looks like a cozy outfit. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big love for the hoodie. It is amazing because there is an exactly the same in American Apparel and obviously it is best to buy from Asda- several of pounds saved!

    xx
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  10. i loooove that book! anyway, I'm now following your amazing blog hope you'll follow back ;)

    http://thesassytheory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is an excellent blog
    i like your style




    issychambury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx