Life can show no mercy, it can tear your soul apart

05/09/2012

Hey lovelies, hope you're all doing well. I just wanted to say a big thank you and hello to all my new followers, it was such a nice thing to come back to so thanks once again. I have a question for you all, would you mind if I started to do an odd post here and there about "my views on..." so for example, underage drinking, old people driving? Just silly little things like that? I would do it as a read more post so those of you who aren't interested don't have to read it. Please tell me if you would enjoy them or not and any suggestions on things I could talk about?

This is sort of a pointless post as I have no real news to share with you, apart from I went back to school today woo..so I will put up a decent post and reply to comments on the weekend so until then please enjoy the picture of my cat, Alfie.

8 comments :

  1. I just recently followed you and I think it'd be nice if you spoke about your views on random things, it'd feel like I was getting to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is beautiful! And about the posts, I'd love to read them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be lovely! It's your blog at the end of the day, but it's also lovely to visit blogs that do a range of posts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute pic :)
    its your blog its nice to read a variation of things :)
    xoxo
    iliketowearsillyhats

    ReplyDelete
  5. personal views post are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!
    :)
    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, too cute! :)
    xx

    I'd be very happy if you's stop by my blog as well.
    http://followthepinkfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx