26/06/2013


Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. It feels odd to actually sit down and write a proper post as I haven't done one in so long but I have some exciting news to share with you lovely lot: I'M COMING BACK TO BLOGGING, WOO. Now some of you might be like "you never even left" which is true; I never officially said "I'm not going to blog any more" however, in the last six months I've only posted four times,which was due to a number of issues: I had no laptop from which to blog (which made things just a tad difficult;D), school and all my exams and a serious case of writer's block.

However, for my birthday, my parent's bought me a new laptop which eliminates problem number one. Also on my birthday, I had my last exam (woo!) so now I have 10 weeks off school, which means a lot of extra time for blogging, so here I am. I already have a couple of posts lined up for you, including a DIY and a haul,  but if you have anything you want to see, tell me in the comments and I'll try my hardest to get that up for you:) I look forward to getting this blog up and running again.

3 comments :

  1. Happy late birthday! :) I'm curious for your new posts, I follow you from now on! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey! Welcome back :D Looking forward to your posts :-)
    ps belated happy birthday. <3


    xo, roein

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Welcome back, I love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx