My summer summary

30/08/2013
HARRY POTTER STUDIO TOUR / BUTTERBEER / LONDON / TENERIFE / LORO PARQUE / I WENT TO A MEDIEVAL NIGHT / SUNRISE ON THE PLANE / GCSE RESULTS / RESULTS PRESENT- BLUE

Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. It's the last day of August tomorrow which means that summer is drawing to a close. I hope you've all had a lovely summer. I'm kind of sad to see it go as I've had a good couple of months, which I will summarise in pictures above, however, I can't help but feel excited for Autumn & Winter. How about you? Please let me know if you want to see my harry potter & holiday photos.

3 comments :

  1. Ohhh I loved the harry potter tour, I'd love to see some photos you took :) Hope you had a lovely summer, looks like you did! Can't wait for Autumn and Winter too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How goods HP?! Big congratulations on your results, their amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing, I loved seeing all the props and set:) Thank you so much lovely xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx