We are turning into dust

18/08/2013
ANKLE BOOTS | TESCO

Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. Today I thought I'd share my new boots with you all, yes I know it's not yet boot season, but I couldn't resist. They are such bargains at £19.50 and I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of them. I think they will look really nice with a cute dress and tights or jumpers and jeans, ahh I honestly can't wait until Autumn and Winter, please tell me I'm not the only one? Have you started buying/updating your A/W wardrobe yet?

9 comments :

  1. Actually, it IS boot season ;) Those are super cute! I'm still on the lookout for a pair myself :)

    Love your blog! Now following. Would you like to do a button swap?

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get wearing boots & generally warmer clothes - love these!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are pretty awesome. I love the skull details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the picture of these boots and was omg I love them. Saw the price. I now need them! hahha! Love your blog hun,followed you!! be amazing if you could possibly check out mine?:)
    www.trustinvogue.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so so cute! I love the skull detail. I love things from Tesco or Asda, they do really lovely things! I will certainly need to invest in these boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice boots! What about follow each other?



    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! Skulls and Studs are my fave! Can't believe there tesco! x

    Kirsty www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing! Tesco is brilliant sometimes x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx