OOTD | With your morals on your sleeve

27/01/2014
 
 
JUMPER-NEW LOOK (SALE) | SKIRT-PRIMARK | BOOTS-TESCO

Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. Firstly, can I just apologise for the awful quality of these photos, it's still ridiculously hard to take a photo with decent lighting this time of year but hopefully it will begin to clear up in the next month or so. Also, I changed location today and stole my sister's wall if you were wondering why there is a random campervan in the background- which my grandad painted free-hand FYI;D I picked up this jumper for just £7 in the sale; which is £7 well spent if you ask me. Overall I really like this outfit as it's really simple but still looks quite girly. What do you think?

6 comments :

  1. Sweaters and skirts are a timeless winter pairing, I love how the soft pastel pink of the sweater softens down the edgy floral print. :) What a sweet outfit, Stacey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and your outfit in this post.
    Please check out my blog at
    www.foreverandclassy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jumper! It looks so comfffffffy :D



    -http://thelazyartstudent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. most adorable outfit ever!!!
    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was so long ago but I have to comment it because I am soooo in love with it. I really love the skirt and the jumper, it's the perfect winter outfit x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx