OOTD | Running down to the riptide

09/03/2014
 
 
 
 CAMI-PRIMARK | PATTERNED TROUSERS- H&M | LOAFERS- NEW LOOK (SALE) | NECKLACE-PRIMARK | RING- TOTNES MARKET

Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. Today's outfit is quite adventurous for little old me, patterned trousers and bright colour? The first breathes of spring air must be going straight to my head. I originally tried these trousers on last month but I put them back because they reminded me a bit of pyjama bottoms but a couple of weeks later and I was still thinking about them so yesterday I finally caved in and bought them. I'm still not 100% sure but I do like them, what do you think?

4 comments :

  1. i am absolutely in love with those trousers, the pattern is so pretty xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Loving the shoes <3
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trousers and the necklace! A cute outfit for spring :)

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your top
    http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx