Bits & Bobs

27/02/2014
 

Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. There is not really a set topic for this post today; it's all a bit random, but random is good every so often, right? This month I've really been into scrap-booking. I've always collected bits and bobs such as tickets, wristbands etc so instead of them all gathering dust in a box, I decided to make use of my them and my book from paperchase and arrange everything neatly so I can just flick through for a trip down memory lane.

I've also started to plot indoor plants around my room but I've killed about five flowering plants- I don't even know how I do it. I guess I've finally found my special talent;D As a last resort I decided to pick up a cactus. If this dies, then there really is no hope for me, but so far so good. Are any of you serial plant killers too?

6 comments :

  1. I'm into scrapboking every now and again too, it''s such a relaxing thing to do and lovely to look back on. Haha- the plants bit made me laugh!

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty photos! Scrapbooking is a novel idea, I know a few who are avidly into it. I think it's a brilliant way to store your memories :) x

    LUCID STARS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about starting a scrapbook for a while now... I have a huge box filled with tickets, wristbands, old cards and a load of other stuff so I think it'd be nice to make something out of it. I really liked this post! ^_^ xx

    http://cat-throughacatseyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrapbooking is such a good idea, I may have to steal your idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, I love Paolo Nutini <3 xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Fray are always amazing, and we love scrapbooking!! We'll have to have a listen to some of the other songs!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx