Easy 3 braid hairstyle

13/07/2014

Hello lovelies, hope you are all doing well. Normally my hair just does it's own thing and goes wherever it wants to; regardless of what I actually want it to do so when I achieved this look, I just knew I had to share it with you lovely lot. This style would be perfect for anyone with a bit of texture in their hair (my hair is naturally a bird's nest curly) or someone who just wants to get all their hair off their face. The best bit? I did this without a mirror and it literally took me 10 minutes, if that. 

If you want to recreate this look, firstly separate a large section of hair on one side (I took all the hair in front of my ear on my right side) and tie it up out of the way. Half french-braid your remaining hair (just a normal french braid but you only add hair from one side, in this case from the nape of your neck, if that makes sense?) starting from your left ear. Once you've added all your hair, just finish your braid and tie off with an elastic band. Fold the 'tail' of your braid back on itself so it's sitting above the french braid and secure with bobby pins, tucking the end under the french braid. Untie the hair you separated out earlier and split it into 2 sections, tie one section out of the way. Create a dutch braid, secure with an elastic band and pin it across the back of your head, using bobby pins, and hide the end like before. Finally, with your last section, start by doing a dutch braid and and then create a fishtail braid, tie and secure the same way as before and you're done.

Hopefully that made sense but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments below. If you do have a go, I'd love to see how it turns out!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx