Just a hint of cuteness

07/07/2014

Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. Last week my school hosted an enrichment week and one of the activities was going to a farm...not everybody's cup of tea but being the crazy animal lover that I am, I jumped at the chance to go and ended up having a really good day (minus the mucking out). I got to have cuddles with the most adorable little micropig, feed some crazy lambs, take a tractor ride-which was actually pretty scary and got to watch pigs racing. Now I just need to win the lottery so I can have my own little farm...
comments ( 0 )

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx