Small B&M Homeware Haul

30/06/2014
CORKBOARD-£1.99 // BUDDHA HEAD-£1.99 // VINTAGE CUPCAKE TIN-£1.49 // PLANT POTS-99P EACH

Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. The other day I popped into B&M with my family to pick up some bargains and I didn't leave disappointed! For those of you that don't know, B&M is basically a discount store but they do sell some real gems, which I thought I'd share you all today.  I have been after a corkboard for so long but I really begrudge having to pay over £5 for something so basic (I'm such a cheapskate) so when I saw this one for £1.99, I snapped it up. Now I can spend hours trying to arrange things on it so that it looks pretty... I also picked up some small bits and bobs such as this amazing buddha head and vintage cupcake tin, although I have no idea where I'm going to put them. Finally I got these adorable plant pots and as I'm so indecisive, I couldn't decide on just one colour -like a normal person- so I had to buy all three. Are you a fan of B&M? What's your favourite homeware shop?

3 comments :

  1. The plant pots are sooo cute, I love the pastel colours they have. How cheap is that corkboard? My favourite homeware shop is Ikea haha. It's just so lovely x


    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely finds! i really like the heart cutouts on the plant pots. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there were a B&M in Lithuania! Everything look so cute!

    Muilo Burbulai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx