It's my birthday!

24/06/2014

Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. Today I'm celebrating my 17th Birthday so I thought I'd quickly share some photos from today. I did plan on taking more but to be honest I forgot and I didn't really do anything interesting; it has just been another bog-standard day involving school and other daily affairs. Despite that I've had a lovely day. I got my first ever bunch of flowers, unfortunately not from some mystery admirer, but from my best friends who had them delivered to my house, which was very sweet of them. I've also got my first driving lesson tomorrow, whilst I'm excited, I'm also absolutely bricking it! How has your day been?

4 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday!! 🎈 good luck for your driving tomorrow, don't worry yourself about it :) www.reebeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! (Sorry it's late).
    Good luck with driving. I'm 20 and still scared of even attempting to learn :/

    Laura x | http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Laura & hey if I can do it, so can you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx