A soppy moment | Blog's first birthday

31/07/2013

Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. As you can probably tell from the title and the pretty picture, my blog is celebrating it's first birthday. (Well belated birthday-26th July) A whole year of blogging, wow. I know for some people, a year is nothing but I feel really proud in what I've managed to achieve in that small space of time. There are 515+ of you from bloglovin' and GFC alone, who have hopefully actually enjoyed reading my ramblings and stuck around, which I think is crazy, considering that is more people than in my school year, so I guess I owe you all a massive thank you:) *huge cyberhug* I really do appreciate every single one of you and as cheesy as it sounds, your lovely comments and emails actually do brighten my day and make me smile like a cheshire cat, so thank you all so much.

With my sentimental cliched but true piece over, I'll move on to some more boring blog bits and pieces; I recently made a facebook page for this blog so if you have a spare thirty seconds, please could you check it out and like talk pretty here? I'm also looking for some more people to do an ad swap with, so if you're interested, email me (talkpretty@hotmail.co.uk). Lastly, I'm thinking of changing the appearance of my blog or just "jazzing it up" a little bit, so if things start to look a bit funny, you know why.

Once again, thank you all so much and I look forward to the future of talk-pretty.com

*Original image from weheartit, I edited it & added text


4 comments :

  1. I'm a new reader here actually! So that raised your number, and hopefully makes you a tad bit happier :)
    I'm looking forward to your future posts as well. Keep up the fantastic work. x

    LUCID STARS // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your blog :D Here's to more years!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you blog!!


    By the way, I want to invite to attend my first giveaway! Giveaway Here

    It will be nice if you can join =)

    You can let me know if you want a follow back after attending the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blog birthday Stacey! Greetings from Paris :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx