OOTD | a love like this won't last forever

01/07/2013
  
Flower Top-New Look / Skirt-New Look / Bracelets-New Look / Tights-Primark

Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. Today is the first of many: the first day of July, my first outfit of the day in months and my first ever outfit of the day outside. Check me out;D Please try to ignore the giant leaf in most of the photos, I tried to avoid it but it insisted on getting it's moment of fame;) I really like this outfit, I actually felt very summery for a change and I can see this skirt becoming one of my favourite pieces. What are some of your favourite pieces to wear?

14 comments :

  1. Anonymous01 July, 2013

    This is really cute!!!

    www.saolsona.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit, definitely a combination i'll be wearing this summer :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty outfit! I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look laaaavely! i've literally just purchased a similar outfit on asos, think it's such a cute look for summer, so flattering too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely Outfit and this skirt is super cute.
    Looking Forward to more ootd's :)
    xoxo Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is really nice & cute top! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, that skirt is so beautiful! Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely summery outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that skirt! So flattering.

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely outfit! I especially love the skirt - so cute! Cute blog by the way!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe i don't own one of these skirts! I bought a denim one from River Island recently and can me wearing it all the time! funny about the leaf hehe
    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That left is one stunning model ;) I love your outfit too! The shade of the skirt is so cute ♥♥

    ps i followed you on insta too x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your style! Amazing colours,well paired :)
    Check out my blog if you'd like to ofc :)
    http://skullplum.blogspot.gr/?view=magazine
    Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx