Travels | London

20/07/2013
Hello lovelies, hope you're all doing well. Yesterday, for the first time in my whole sixteen years, I ventured into London. *insert over-dramatic gasps here* I know, it's disgraceful. However, I have now popped my London cherry and am going to share the experience with you all via very tourist-ey photos, that haven't been shown about a million times over, but I'm going to do it anyway, just to prove how bad-ass I am;D

Lets go...

      

I hope you enjoyed looking at the odd landmark here and there and I apologize for the quality of some of the photos, it's a lot harder to take photos whilst walking through packed streets than I first thought. 

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I read all your comments and reply to any questions directly. Feel free to leave your blog link, I enjoy finding new blogs to read, however, please don't just leave "follow for follow" etc. Hope you have a lovely day xx